"A highly regarded producer of Syrah and Grenache wines in Washington State."
- Jancis Robinson, MW
“Maison Bleue Family Winery may be the most compelling new producer uncovered in my 2010 trip to Washington.”
- Jay Miller, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
“Rhône varieties and blends are the stock in trade, and belong in the first rank of such wines being made anywhere in the country.”
- Paul Gregutt, Wine Enthusiast Magazine
"Incredibly French in style, these wines show top-notch aromatics as well as perfectly proportioned palates that have real depth and density."
- Jeb Dunnuck, The Rhône Report
"Perhaps no winemaker has impressed me as much recently with his deft touch with whites and reds, as Jon Meuret from Maison Bleue Winery.”
- Sean Sullivan, Washington Wine Report
“As I stated in my review of Maison Bleue’s 2009 whites, I believe Jon Meuret has taken white wine making to a new, higher level.”
- Rand Sealey, Review of Washington Wines